16 days ago
Are you a PR account executive looking to take a next step to work on bigger, more exciting clients? We have the perfect role for you
We are working with one of Prolific North's top 50 agencies and they are looking for someone to join their team thanks to bringing on a host of new business!
If you have previous agency experience in a PR role and are looking for a new challenge then please apply below!
Here is what to expect in your day to day role
• Liaise regularly with clients and the media, often via telephone and email
• Build strong relationships and networks with colleagues, clients and the media
• Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients
• Work as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
• Prepare regular client reports and attend client meetings
• Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
• Promote news stories and features to the media, known as 'selling in'
• Collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage
• Manage events, including press conferences and promotional events
What We're Looking For:
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in journalism and will have some experience within an agency.
• interpersonal skills, good presentation skills and confidence
• excellent written communication skills
• flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure
• good teamwork and negotiation skills
• the ability to think strategically and good analytical skills
• business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs
• excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time
• creativity and imagination
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below, or call Andrew Royston onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.