PR Account Manager - Leeds £25 - 32K
We're looking for a PR Account Manager to join a renowned PR agency in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Opportunities with this agency are highly sought after, as they are known for extremely high quality work and they work with a wide range of interesting clients. These include a range of B2B, B2C and Charitable clients with widely differing requirements. They're expanding rapidly and after a recent client win they need a PR Account Manager to take on several key accounts.
The PR Account Manager will be responsible for building relationships with key contacts including senior client executives and stakeholders. You will manage a wide range of campaigns and projects taking detailed briefs from clients and managing the process through to execution, combining both traditional and new media channels. Additionally the PR Account Manager role will entail devising effective strategies for clients and presenting ideas to key stakeholders. Excellent presentation and communication skills are essential.
Applicants for the PR Account Manager should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working at a similar level within a reputable PR Agency working with a diverse range of clients.
- A keen interest in Digital particularly Social Media.
- Excellent writing skills.
- The ability to mentor and develop junior members of staff.
- An eagerness to learn and develop within a growing agency.
Its an exciting time to join this agency so forward your CV ASAP for this PR Account Manager role in Leeds!