21 days ago
Looking to develop your career in Marketing and PR?
My client, a leading B2B company and a major provider to the retail sector, is looking for a hands on, bright and enthusiastic individual with exceptional communication skills to join their well-established in-house marketing team. You will be responsible for developing and executing PR and marketing campaigns in line with business objectives, as well as developing and maintaining relationships in the media and generating positive press coverage.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Managing the PR, Media and External Communications strategy
• Building and maintaining a network of trade-specific press contacts
• Digital and print media outreach and management, plus advertising including booking and placing editorial content
• Leveraging quality PR coverage across local, regional and national press
• Organising events, and assisting with product and showroom launches
• Liaising with in-house design team to help produce DMs, catalogues and brochures
• Producing online copy and content as required and liaising with the in-house online team and copywriter to ensure SEO and social media impact is maximised
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, you’ll play a key part in raising the company’s profile. It’s a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PR professional and for someone who really wants to make the role their own.
What We're Looking For:
• The candidate will ideally have a degree in Journalism/PR/Marketing
• Several years’ experience in the above area(s), from an agency or client side background
• Outgoing individual with a positive attitude
• Confident, with strong influential skills
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Ashley onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
29 days ago
only 1 day until close
27 days ago
only 24 hours until close
14 days ago
only 0 hours until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close