4 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is a specialist in Sponsorship, Events, PR, Digital and Social Media for Sport and Entertainment. They deliver award-winning campaigns for a number of leading brands. Activations are varied depending on a client’s need and include, for example, staging events or stunts to support a launch, creating compelling pieces of content to secure media coverage, or working with talent to drive fame for a sponsorship property. They deliver campaigns globally, regionally and within individual markets.
This is a 12 month paid internship. Salary: £20K per annum.
How can the intern expect to spend their day?
* Working with the Entertainment team on a range of clients, including Ballantine’s and Jameson, on a range of exciting partnerships in music, entertainment and culture
* Researching the latest global underground music scenes, staying connected to the latest trends in nightlife, culture, design and lifestyle
* Sharing and developing ideas in culturally-led brand partnerships
* Participating in brainstorms and helping to develop creative ideas
* Drafting materials including presentations, fact sheets, briefing notes
* Administration support
* Media monitoring ?
Tell us about the ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Confident, outgoing, and hard-working ?
* Lives and breathes culture, music and film?
* Follows the ‘right’ influencers on social
* Someone who is hungry to get into the industry ?
* Culturally aware with finger on the pulse regarding the latest trends, especially in music - goes to music gigs, exhibitions
* Understanding of media landscape, particularly when it comes to globally known music, cultural and lifestyle titles
* Writes well and has good computer skills – especially PowerPoint and Excel
* Strong attention to detail and lots of initiative ?
* Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Digital and Social Media
* Keen to work with amazing brands and be part of a team responsible for huge global campaigns
What are the perks of interning at the company?
No two days are the same! There is real variety in the work that this company does, which makes life very interesting. They are offering the opportunity to work with several high-profile brands and at some big sport and entertainment events. The also operate a very flat structure, and anyone has the opportunity to get involved and shine. They would be looking for their intern to play a key role on several accounts and really get stuck in. There are plenty of opportunities to be creative too!
Apply for this role