about 1 year ago
Recruitment Genius Ltd
Category: PR Jobs
A PR Co-ordinator is required to join one of the UK's most successful companies, within the Outdoor (Camping & Caravanning) & Snowsport Leisure Industry, whose Brands include Vango, Force Ten, Asolo, Rossignol, Trangia & Wayfayrer. This is a new position that has been created as a result of its exceptional and continual sales growth over the past 3 years.
Location - Head Office (Port Glasgow) / Flexible
Package - Competitive Salary
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be required to: -
- Coordinate and develop a good working relationship with journalists and key titles, within the specialist Outdoor, Motorhome and Caravan media.
- Drive brand inclusion in all relevant Gear Tests and Features, writing engaging press releases and content, suitable for both Trade and Consumer specialist press.
- Ensure communication of positive reviews and brand success, both internally and externally.
- Co-ordinate all communications with their external PR agency.
- Develop and secure sponsorship opportunities, both at event and individual level, through fully utilising their Ambassador Programme.
- Coordinate communication of their Sponsorship Programmes and Brand Ambassadors.
- Support the organisation of Consumer and Trade events.
- Support the wider Marketing Team on various ad-hoc projects and initiatives.
This opportunity will appeal to ambitious, resourceful self-starters, who shall be able to demonstrate a proven track record within PR, preferably from within the Outdoor Industry.
They are looking for a confident, self-motivated individual, possessing and displaying a "can do" attitude. Your personal attributes, will include excellent communication, social, organisational and negotiating skills, an enthusiastic and outgoing personality, in addition to possessing a good working knowledge of MOS. It is highly desirable that you have an avid interest in Outdoor pursuits, particularly Camping/Caravanning.
Closing Date: 10th October 2016
Interviews shall be held 2nd November'16 & 3rd November'16
Responses shall only be issued to those selected for Interview
24 days ago
only 4 days until close