about 1 year ago
A PR Executive is required to join the marketing department at a busy Manchester Agency. The PR Executive will work directly with the account managers to help widen the reach for their shopping centre clients to both the consumers and the property industry.
Salary - £17,000 (negotiable)
The chosen candidate must have an excellent capacity for the written word, and be able to work on their own initiative to build relationships within the press, as well as generating new ideas.
This is a busy role within a growing team and we strive to provide an environment where people can excel within their department, enjoy themselves at work and build both a successful and rewarding career.
The role requires:
- Liaising with media through a mix of channels, from traditional to social and consumer.
- Working closely with the design studio on artwork for our clients.
- Growing brand awareness of the shopping centres amongst targeted audience
- Building relationships with key journalists
- Contributing to the development and implementation of innovative and strategic campaigns
- Formulating and implementing a range of projects - including events
- Competent in the development and management of media campaigns
- Excellent written communication skills, being well-versed in writing press releases and proposals
- Proactive with a keen eye for an opportunity and innate awareness of trends and the news agenda
- Competent in working on integrated consumer communications campaigns and can devise and implement plans with creative flair
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on his/her own initiative.
- Good people skills
- A natural relationship builder
- Strong organisational skills
- Creatively minded
- Commercially aware
- Strong attention to detail even whilst under pressure
- A natural relationship builder and team player
- Strong communicator with internal colleagues A self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who is able to build strong client and team relationships.