PR Executive - Mark-eting Recruitment
This job expired on 02-05-2012
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
PR Account Executive 3 months ago
Our client is a leading Nottinghamshire based integrated communications agency with a reputation for excellence both nationally and internationally. They have an excellent opportunity for a PR Acco...
PR & Content Executive 27 days ago
Millfield is one of the UK's leading co-educational independent schools. It is a centre of excellence for academic study, sport and the Arts, and they believe in providing a fully rounded education...
PR Account Executive 10 days ago
Do you have an impressive track record in PR? Our client, a leading PR agency has a new opportunity for an experienced PR Account Executive to join their team in central Buckinghamshire. Candidates...
PR Account Executive 5 days ago
Do you have an impressive track record in PR? Our client, a leading PR agency has a new opportunity for an experienced PR Account Executive to join their team in Oxfordshire. Candidates with both B...
Our client, a leading law firm based in London, is currently seeking an experienced PR Executive to join their team and support the PR Manager.
- Act as the company's spokesperson, responding to day-to-day media enquiries from the UK and international media
- Proactively generate news coverage which supports the work of the company, showcasing the strengths and expertise of the market
- Operate as a media adviser, briefing the company's experts and providing advice and feedback to help them develop as spokespeople
- Identify and manage threats to the company's reputation in the media
- Develop and implement media strategies, research and write media materials, as well as monitor coverage to evaluate success
- Build relationships with journalists and colleagues in the company's market to identify opportunities to create stories and provide expert commentary
- Organise press events including briefings, conferences, photo opportunities and press tours
- Write daily press coverage summaries to keep colleagues informed on events and issues
- Â Maintain the forward features list
- Education to at least degree level
- Experience in a role either working in or with the media
- Highly organised and self-motivated
The ideal candidate will have worked in a Public Relations role within Professional Services or Financial Services. You will have established press contacts and have proven client handling and relationship skills.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||Upto £35k|
|Sector:||Legal | Banking/Finance | Professional/Business Services|
|Job Categories:||PR Jobs|