7 months ago
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Recruitment Genius Ltd
Category: PR Jobs
Fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast growing agency and develop their career.
The ideal candidate will have an agency background and be passionate about the power of PR.
You'll be working in a close knit team, alongside content writers, graphic designers and digital marketers, and with a wide range of B2B clients across diverse sectors including healthcare, education, construction and technology.
- Working closely with clients to develop content strategies for PR.
- Providing strategic and creative advice to clients and the internal team.
- Meeting clients' needs including timescales, budgets and quality.
- Progress opportunities to develop and grow the client base.
- Strategic oversight, management and execution of a wide range of written and visual content including press releases, case studies, blogs, whitepapers and eBooks.
- Previous PR experience within an agency in a similar role (with at least 5 years' experience).
- Able to interpret briefs, provide creative direction and meet objectives.
- Previous experience of account management and client liaison is essential.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong writing skills, copy writing, proof reading, editing skills.
- A good understanding of digital marketing as a whole.
- Competitive salary for the right candidate
- Regular staff activities
- Friendly office environment
- Free parking
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close