Better Placed are delighted to be partnering with a leading healthcare business in West Yorkshire who have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a PR Manager. A key new role within the business and reporting to the senior leadership team, you will have carte blanche to put in place a communications and PR strategy across multiple territories.
This would be a great opportunity for you if you are currently a PR Manger/Head of PR or at Account Director level in a PR agency.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead, own and execute external communications/PR activity and global marketing and communications program.
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases.
- Dealing with enquiries from the industry and, the press, and related organisations.
- Organising promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits.
- Planning and supporting speaking events at interviews, press conferences and presentations for the executive team.
- Reporting performance information around current PR campaigns and general progress.
- Analysing media coverage.
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research.
- Developing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos.
- 5-7 years' experience in a sales and marketing environment is desirable.
- Proven marketing experience in business to business environment.
- Global company experience preferred in a fast paced, growing company.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience managing relationships with external agencies.
- Strong communicator with colleagues and other departments.
- Proactively takes direction and then owns area of responsibility.
- Familiarity with traditional, digital and social media marketing tools.
- Previously worked with:
- Online email tools.
- Survey tools.
- Adobe creative suite - Photoshop.
- Marketing automation platforms.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint essential.
Based in West Yorkshire, this role is commutable from Leeds, Sheffield, Doncaster, York, Hull and surrounding areas.
To find out more about this rare in-house PR opportunity, please apply now!
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing, PR and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.