PR Manager - Better Placed - Marketing People
This job expired on 08-03-2012
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
PR Manager 8 days ago
PR Manager - International Law firm - PR roles in the legal sector are fairly rare at the moment but here is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading international firms.Joining an estab...
PR MANAGER - SAE-AM Today
To work as an integral part of a team responsible for the PR for leading companies, ideally with experience of corporate/consumer or healthcare PR To hit the ground running, able to get stuck right...
Marketing & PR Manager 11 days ago
West Midlands (County)
A successful, leading Worcestershire-based organisation is looking for an experienced Marketing and PR Manager to join their busy and growing team. This role has come to the surface due to the con...
BD Manager 9 days ago
This is a fantastic new role with a leading offshore law firm who are building their brand in Europe. Joining a global team, you will take full responsibility for a growing London office across a b...
DYNAMIC PR CANDIDATES REQUIRED!
My client are an exiting and fast paced business located in in Lancashire. As a result of business growth they are looking to recruit a Public Relations Manager with strong experience in Marketing, PR or Journalism to support Head of PR and take full responsibility for the business PR strategy.
The role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- To raise the reputation and awareness of the destination by driving and implementing effective PR campaigns
- Maximise overall positive PR for the destination and the organisation
- To work closely with other area of the business and key external partners to devise and implement effective and co-ordinated communications campaigns
- Primary writer for news releases and other PR-related communications
- Social Media Management
- Day-today management of the press office function and management of PR executive
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a Marketing/PR/Journalism-related discipline with experience in a PR and/or Journalism environment
- Man management experience
- Must demonstrate first class interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workloads
- Self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of projects
- Problem solving abilities and strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work on own initiative and also as part of a team
This is an exiting opportunity for a PR/ Marketing professional to further their career within a dynamic and fresh marketing environment. The only requriement is that candidates least two years experience working in a PR role, and they are flexible on background/ sector including both client side and agency candidates.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£25000 - £27000|
|Location:||North West , Lancashire|
|Company:||Better Placed - Marketing People|
|Sector:||Telecoms | B2B|
|Job Categories:||Marketing Communications Jobs | Media Marketing Jobs | PR Jobs|