PR Manager - Better Placed - Marketing People
This job expired on 08-03-2012
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Customer Representative 8 months ago
South East, UK
Salary band: £10k - £15k
Customer Representative Bexhill-On-Sea, England,
Marketing Executive/B2B/Events/PR/SEO/Wetherby 8 months ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Marketing Executive/B2B/Events/PR/SEO/Wetherby Marketing Executive with at least 1 year experience of B2B marketing, SEO, email marketing, traditional marketing, copywriting and event marketing is ...
Consultant (Retail Customer Loyalty & Marketing/CRM) 8 months ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Consultant (Customer Loyalty Management) - Up to
Senior Marketing Account Manager 8 months ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Senior Marketing Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Digital Marketing Account Manager, Senior Digital Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Senior Marketing Account Manager.This funk...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£25000 - £27000|
|Location:||North West , Lancashire|
|Company:||Better Placed - Marketing People|
|Job Categories:||Marketing Communications Jobs | Media Marketing Jobs | PR Jobs|
DYNAMIC PR CANDIDATES REQUIRED!
My client are an exiting and fast paced business located in in Lancashire. As a result of business growth they are looking to recruit a Public Relations Manager with strong experience in Marketing, PR or Journalism to support Head of PR and take full responsibility for the business PR strategy.
The role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- To raise the reputation and awareness of the destination by driving and implementing effective PR campaigns
- Maximise overall positive PR for the destination and the organisation
- To work closely with other area of the business and key external partners to devise and implement effective and co-ordinated communications campaigns
- Primary writer for news releases and other PR-related communications
- Social Media Management
- Day-today management of the press office function and management of PR executive
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a Marketing/PR/Journalism-related discipline with experience in a PR and/or Journalism environment
- Man management experience
- Must demonstrate first class interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workloads
- Self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of projects
- Problem solving abilities and strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work on own initiative and also as part of a team
This is an exiting opportunity for a PR/ Marketing professional to further their career within a dynamic and fresh marketing environment. The only requriement is that candidates least two years experience working in a PR role, and they are flexible on background/ sector including both client side and agency candidates.