3 months ago
Due to continued growth within this company, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an individual to join an innovative, fast-track 100 company to manage all aspects of product pricing and to play a key role in shaping and developing the companies pricing strategies.
Your new role
The primary focus of this role is to manage and monitor product pricing across our successful brands to ensure high quality, market lead pricing. This will include the careful comparison of other retailers to ensure that they are sitting correctly in the market. From this comparison, a product strategy will be built and pricing reports presented to their ecommerce manager. Pricing proposals will be modelled and tested and you will provide expert advice for new business initiatives.
Your key responsibilities
- Competitor price analysis to provide insight around competitor pricing and market position
- Price testing across products
- Development and implementation of pricing solutions, systems and controls
- Presentation of analytically focussed reports
- Monitoring and tracking of products to identify key trends
- You will be playing a key role in delivering pricing strategy across a range of products
- Generation of regular discount, margin and provision analysis
What you'll need to succeed
- Clear understanding of pricing function
- Financially numerate with strong data analysis skills
- Advanced Excel skills - skilled in modelling and reporting
- Self-motivated and a confident communicator with a strong focus on delivering results
- Preferable database experience
- Background in maths, stats, business or economics
Your new company
This company is an innovative retailer and manufacturer of Print. Operating through many Brands, they target all sectors of the market; from small & micro businesses to the largest FTSE 100 Companies. They are an established company which is revolutionising the Print industry and growing rapidly making this a really exciting time to be involved.
Fuelled by their phenomenal growth they are seeking a Pricing & Marketing Executive to join their team. This role provides an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, with great potential to progress your career within a rapidly expanding company. You will be based at their new company headquarters near Rotherham which provide a modern and open plan working environment for you to operate from.