3 months ago
**To be considered for this Internship, you must be returning to school once the Internship is complete**
Prime Video is fast becoming one of the major global players in digital entertainment. We are changing the way millions of customers enjoy movies and TV shows. Amazon Original shows, offered as part of a Prime subscription, have now won Emmys, Golden Globes and a BAFTA. Amazon Video also offers new release movies for rent or purchase and now additional subscriptions through Amazon Channels.
Amazon Channels, launched in the US, UK and Germany, is a new and fast-growing area, offering well-known TV channels on the Amazon Video platform, without the need for a cable or satellite subscription.
Are you passionate about leveraging data to deliver actionable insight that impacts the daily business decisions at Amazon? Does the prospect of dealing with massive volumes of data excite you? Do you like getting "scrappy" with data to answer challenging product and customer behaviour questions? We are looking for a Marketing Insights intern to join a rapidly expanding area of Amazon Video and to grow our Amazon Channels business in Europe. This role will make a significant contribution to the growth of our business in the EU.
· Build a comprehensive Marketing Insights dashboard (in Tableau or other data visualization tool)
· Build an automated tool/model to measure Social media & Display Advertising campaign performance
· Analyse TV Channel performance, and determine the key success factors (through regression modelling)
· Prepare competitor insights on content and pricing parity
Internship length = 11 months
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
· An ability to analyse complex data
· Proficient in building Excel dashboards
· Excellent data manipulation skills (SQL)
· Experience of statistical modelling techniques (e.g. regression, segmentation)
· Experience with Tableau or other dashboard tool
· Advanced statistical modelling techniques
It is also expected that the successful candidate will be able to utilize experiences to influence the broader business across Amazon Video and the broader Amazon business as appropriate.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.