Starting your career in Product Management? This is a new position as Product Assistant in a UK manufacturer that supplies globally into various specialist market sectors. From household cosmetic brands to commercial chemicals used in industries such as aerospace and automotive.
SALARY: £18,000 to £20,000
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Generous holiday allowance, Pension, Company performance bonus, CIM course fully funded in Product Management, 2pm Friday Finish!
LOCATION: Swadlincote, Derbyshire
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Burton upon Trent, Derby, Loughborough, Tamworth
JOB SPECIFICATION: Product Assistant
The Product Assistant will work closely with the Product Manager and liaise closely with the technical teams and marketing departments in the business.
You key responsibilities will be:
- Manage the Product Database – production forecasts, existing stock levels and slow moving stock.
- Data analysis - provide data to various departments such as purchasing for raw materials, Management for stock levels and production requirements.
- Record all technical data in accordance to product approvals and accreditations.
- Support the Product manager of this specialist division.
- On occasions attend conferences, exhibitions and internal training programmes.
REQUIREMENTS: Product Assistant
The Product Assistant will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Keen to develop into a Product Manager, ideally a post graduate that aspires to become a product manager.
- Able to demonstrate excellent excel spreadsheet skills.
- Numerate with a strong attention for detail.
- Confident and a keen to learn new skills.
- Keen to gain the CIM course in Product Management.
A leading UK manufacturer of cleaning products and chemicals. Suppling into the Automotive and Aerospace industries, with a global client base. This business is entering rapid growth plans and you will form part of a large marketing and administration team of 20 plus. They will offer great opportunities for career development in Product Management.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing, Product assistant, Product management, Product Specification Assistant, data entry, production forecasts, new product development, data analysis, MS excel. INTERESTED?
Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Product Assistant reference KA1707-15 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.