5 months ago
We are the global market leader in our sector. As Product Category Manager you will take full responsibility for the category vision and manage the individual products within it. There has never been a more exciting time to join us.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Contributory pension scheme. Healthcare.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Newbury, Slough, Basingstoke, Swindon, Theale, Farnborough, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Henley-on-Thames, Didcot, Abingdon
JOB SPECIFICATION - Product Category Manager – International
We are the global market leader in our sector; we manufacture and distribute health and wellness brands through retail, online and specialist channels. Selling product in over 100 countries worldwide we provide the only “one-stop” shop service coupled with some of the leading brands in our market. We have embarked on a period of investment and re-structuring that provides a platform for us to deliver substantial growth over the next 3 years.
You will take full responsibility for the category vision and manage the individual products within it.
There has never been a more exciting time to join us.
REQUIREMENTS - Product Category Manager – International
* You will have a track record of growing a category or product ideally in B2B retail or distribution environment.
* Strong strategic, analytical and overall commercial capabilities.
* Experience of devising and delivering strategy.
* The ability to influence at all levels and to communicate across all the business functions.
* Willing and able to travel internationally when required.
WHY THIS ROLE?
* This is a new high profile opportunity in a new team and a chance to truly build something of your own.
* We are global leaders with a unique proposition and some dominant brands.
* You will be joining at a time of substantial investment and at the beginning of a period that should see our turnover double.
* This is an international role with a chance to learn new markets.
* You will have full responsibility and autonomy to use all of your experience, in an open supportive culture that encourages new ideas and ownership.
* You will play a central role in driving “marketing excellence” as the culture in the business evolves.
* Prospects for career growth in the UK and internationally.
KEY TASKS - Product Category Manager – International
* Carry out a full category audit, what are the possibilities?
* Set a category strategy including individual product plans.
* You will “get close” to the primary international markets to support and accelerate existing growth.
* Assess the opportunities currently being missed.
* Develop strong cross functional relationships and cooperation and set expectations at a new level for how this role delivers in the business.
* Drive marketing excellence as part of a re- positioning of marketing within the business.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Category Product Manager, Product Category Manager, Category Manager, Product Manager, Consumer, Retail, Distribution.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Gerry Bell Product quoting Product Category Manager reference GB1706-73 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.