Product Management Executive
European Retail Marketing
£30,000 to £35,000 plus benefits
Super role for a junior Product marketer to step up and take more responsibility in this exciting role in a leading loyalty company.
The Product Management Executive is responsible for supporting the Product Manager in the development and management of a profitable and consistent range loyalty products. You will help to ensure that product lines meet revenue and margin goals and that marketing materials are approved with licensors and retailers, according to their systems and meeting all deadlines. On a day to day basis you will:
• Support in the cross functional planning, design, development and marketing of loyalty products
• Support in the successful implementation of licensed products
• Work with the Program Manager once client contracts are signed and orders are received.
• Help to monitor and control product development budgets and functional plans
• Be the contact for local markets, licensors and Program Managers
• Help prepare for and facilitate each stage of the project
• Experience of the licensing industry and/or retail and consumer industry
• Demonstrated project coordination experience: good at following processes!
• Strong verbal and written communication skills: development of important documents for timely use with senior management and external parties.
• Some loyalty product marketing experience would be desirable
• Educated to A Level standard or higher - minimum of three A levels.
Experts in the field of loyalty in retail marketing with a client base of over 250 household names in grocery, convenience and fuel & forecourt retail in over 50 countries across Europe and the world. This business creates programmes that increase consumer spend and drive loyalty, successfully delivering measurable increases in revenue and profitability.
Tarsh Lazare is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email or call one of the team.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.