European Retail Marketing
£40,000 to £45,000 plus benefits
Are you a Product Manager who enjoys seeking out the next ‘big thing’ and developing new licensed products that appeal to and motivate consumers? We’re looking for a Product Manager to develop new licensed product for our world-class retail loyalty and reward programs across Europe.
This is a hugely successful business with operations in over 50 countries worldwide. It develops exciting customer loyalty programs for retail clients; promotions that encourage increased spend and repeat purchase, changing shopper behaviour and creating lasting and rewarding relationships with a wide range of retailers and retail groups.
We are looking for a Product Manager to manage projects and processes from start to finish; sourcing and developing products, assessing feasibility and commercial viability, presenting to internal colleagues and contributing to the pitch process. You’ll then assist with successful implementation, managing timelines, budgets and analysis to ensure the process runs smoothly and to feed your learning into future projects. You will be the key contact for licensors and program managers, monitoring and controlling budgets and plans and ensuring successful delivery in the marketplace.
Our Ideal Candidate
You will have experience in either a client side or agency environment, with experience that may include:
• Account leadership experience in a marketing agency environment: experience running major brand or retail accounts. Able to demonstrate success at planning, pitching and strategic relevance at a client level.
• Solid project management experience: Managing complex cross-functional teams in marketing, FMCG or other related product management environment.
• Strategic agility and planning experience in a product management environment: Able to see clearly and anticipate future consequences or market results to drive projects. Can create competitive and breakthrough strategies by leading the collective energies of functional teams. Accurately scopes out the length and difficulty of tasks to help assess the feasibility and probability of success.
• Bachelor's Degree in a marketing or business related function from a leading institution.
• Loyalty product marketing company experience: in loyalty marketing programs and the mechanics that define planning and forecasting success. Knowledge about how loyalty product organisations function, knows how to get things done through both formal and informal channels.
• Licensing experience, ideally with a major entertainment licensor, marketing properties to retailers, agencies and product manufacturers.
Experts in the field of loyalty in retail marketing with a client base of over 250 household names in grocery, convenience and fuel & forecourt retail and across Europe and the world. This business creates programs that increase consumer spend and drive loyalty, successfully delivering measurable increases in revenue and profitability.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email or call one of the team.