An experienced and diverse Product Manager is required to manage the full portfolio within a large retail business model that has a number of specialist divisions and marketing channels. You will manage a small team and all the marketing collateral working to the marketing strategy for the business.
SALARY: £36,000 to £40,000 circa plus 10% bonus
* Generous Holiday Allowance,
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Daventry, Milton Keynes, Wellingborough, Rushden, Kettering, Market Harborough,
The Product Manager will join the category team and own the full portfolio and ensure the following marketing strategy is met:
* Liaise with external suppliers for the full specifications of products, from technical specs, pricing and new lines.
* Plan and implement product launches by working to tight deadlines to meet demands of the business and external suppliers.
* Communicate and translate complex scenarios and product information to the wider senior management teams in the large marketing HQ.
* Help to feed the content of marketing materials (newsletters, brochures, campaigns) by directly providing segment related content and knowledge gained from your Product ownership.
* Manage, mentor, coach and develop an assistant product manager.
REQUIREMENTS - Product Manager
Above all, your personality and ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders is the forefront of this role. You will need to be commercially mined with a “can do attitude”. We are a successful large scale marketing team looking for a Product Manager that has the confidence to take on full ownership of the product range and develop the market.
This leading, innovative business supplying products into the building, construction, wholesale and trade environments seek a talented Product Manager to head up one of 3 product divisions.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Product Manager, Marketing Manager, Retail Marketing Manager, Senior Product Manager,
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Product Manager reference KA1712-03 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.