Product Manager – Automotive Aftermarket
An exciting position has arisen for a Product Analyst to join a leading distributor of automotive aftermarket parts across the UK and Europe. We are seeking a Product Manager / Parts Analyst with an automotive aftermarket parts background. This role would suit a candidate with lots of car parts experience who is analytical, with an excellent command of Microsoft Excel who is looking to make a step up into a product management role.
Office Based - Commutable from Bedford, Northampton, Luton, Milton Keynes, Dunstable, Aylesbury, Banbury, Hitchin, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Daventry, Leighton Buzzard, Buckingham, Towcester.
Salary Negotiable (Dependant on experience) + Benefits
Reporting to the Product & Purchasing Manager and working closely with a team of Product Managers and Buyers in the UK. You will be responsible for the management of automotive aftermarket product groups including lifecycle management, range and stock analysis.
- Product lifecycle management from new products through to removal of ranges.
- Implement and maintain optimum stock levels.
- Conduct supplier benchmark analysis including pricing.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers.
- Working closely with Buyers and the Purchasing Manager providing them with regular KPI information on stock.
- Oversee supplier stock cleanses.
Our ideal candidate will have an extensive background in Vehicle parts and accessories.
Key skills for the role include:
- Analytical with a high level of attention to detail.
- Previous experience of using MAM Autoparts is a must.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Good level of PC skill, Microsoft Excel in particular.
- A high level of Commercial Awareness is required for this role.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Product Manager/Analyst –Vehicle parts please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
If your application is successful you will be contacted directly by Tom and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2703KB
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.