Product Manager - Beauty
* Are you currently in a beauty marketing role and have have experience within NPD?
* Do you possess creative flair and can demonstrate a passion for brands?
* Numerical and possess excellent communications skills?
My client is looking for a pro-active and highly communicable Product Manager to assist in the ongoing development of fantastic key products. They are essentially looking for the right candidate to have come from health and beauty background with a degree in marketing/fashion/beauty/communications. You will be collaborating with talented individuals alongside the head of Product Marketing to increase market share, sales, profit and promoting ongoing client/supplier development.
The key responsibilities include merchandising, presentations, media strategy, promotions, special projects and analytical reporting. The role will have exposure to POS, NPD and elements such as promotional events (e.g. London Fashion Week), executing marketing strategies, promo planning and developing the brands on a day to day basis.
If you think you have what it takes, please send over a CV!
Key knowledge and aptitudes required are:
* The ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
* Organization and management of own time and work load
* Intellectually curious with a desire to grow and develop new skills
* An Innovative thinker, energetic and commercially astute
* Confident, dynamic, ambitious and creative
* Able to act quickly on new ideas
POSITION - Product Manager - Beauty
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £30k - £45k (depending on experience) plus benefits & bonus
* Educated to degree level in a relevant marketing subject
* Excellent client management skills
* Keen eye for detail and working to deadlines, in a fast-moving environment
* Experienced background working within a health and beauty marketing environment
* Adept at identifying opportunities & problem solving
* Numerically sound, creative and have a passion for Brands
For further information or to apply please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing