Product Manager – Distribution / Wholesale
An exciting position is now available for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join the marketing department of a leading distributor / wholesaler of automotive, maintenance, travel, retail and leisure products. Our ideal candidate will be experienced at managing a large category of products within a B2Benvironment.
Office based – Commutable from – Leamington Spa, Redditch, Coventry, Stratford-upon-Avon, Solihull, Banbury, Bromsgrove
££Competitive Basic Salary + Car / Car Allowance + Pension
Reporting to the Category Manager you will be responsible for managing the complete lifecycle of your product portfolio, building strong supplier relationships and ensuring the complete marketing mix is utilised.
- Conduct regular product and supplier reviews.
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers and ensure they understand and meet requirements, making sure you are their first point of contact.
- Increase awareness of your range within the field sales team and be able to advise them on how best to sell products.
- Undertake price benchmarking.
- Understand the needs of customers, allowing new product development (NPD) to meet those needs.
- Manage and maintain electronic catalogues and trading systems, proposing any necessary developments in this area.
- Manage suppliers to allow for continuous improvement on stock availability and maximum stock turn.
- Collate and analyse data on product performance.
- We are seeking an accomplished Product Manager with previous experience within a distribution / wholesale
- Our ideal candidate will have an understanding of the automotive aftermarket or allied sectors such as vehicle maintenance, car accessories or leisure products.
- You will have hands on experience of campaign planning, range profiling, pricing proposals, NPD and market analysis.
- This role requires a candidate that has managed large product ranges or categories.
- You will be highly analytical with a data driven Strong Microsoft Excel skills are a must.
- Personal attributes should include: strong commercial awareness; the ability to communicate with and develop relationships with all levels; highly driven; excellent attention to detail.
Apply in confidence
To apply for the Product Manager – Automotive Distribution job please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
Kayleigh is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful you will be contacted directly by Kayleigh and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2698KB
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.