Product Manager - Enterprise Applications - TheLadders.co.uk
This job expired on 18-04-2011
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Field Applications Engineer - RF Products Specialist. My Key Semiconductor Distribution client is seeking a technical Field Applications Engineer (FAE) broadly experienced in RF products (RF Power...
Desktop Applications Developer - Remote Working 18 days ago
South East, South West, Hampshire
My client is a well establish Digital Marketing agency based in Hampshire.They are on the hunt for a Desktop Applications Developer to work on an exciting 1 month project to start in June. The Desk...
Mobile Applications Software Manager 5 days ago
Mobile Applications Software Manager Want to work for one of the world's fastest growing and most exciting technology companies? An exciting opportunity has arisen to manage and develop a mobile a...
Marketing Manager -Social Enterprise 7 days ago
London based social enterprise is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to work in a flexible, highly rewarding environment. The successful person must have experience in: Marketing from a ...
Product Manager - Enterprise Applications (Innovation, Product Specialist, Legal IT)
The Product Manager role is with a rapidly expanding IT Services Company within the Legal / Law Firm sector. You will currently be an existing Product Manager or Senior Architect, a Head of Architecture, Head of Applications, Head of Development, Development Manager, Head of Innovation, IT Director or similar interested in innovation roles in niche markets.
The Product Manager will define and launch high quality products in terms of Enterprise Applications covering Human Resources, Finance, Customer Relationship Management, and Knowledge Management to offer to current and new clients.
You will be responsible for driving existing and new products in the marketplace and delivering product profitability in line with company objectives. You will be required to act as the voice of the Clients and the market within the business.
* Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to
* Specifying market requirements for current and future products by
conducting market research supported by on-going visits to Clients and
* Determining business-case and feasibility
* Building product roadmaps, particularly technology roadmaps
* Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working
with all departments to execute
* Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product
* Delivering marketing requirements documents and product requirements
documents with prioritized features and corresponding justification
* Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily
Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through
market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
* Collaborate with Application Development/Software Engineering & Delivery
to deliver compelling products that solve critical problems of clients
* Collaborate with Marketing and Sales in the design and execution of
collateral and campaigns
* Work with Training and Customer Service & Support, develop and rollout
client & internal training materials and documentation to enable effective
use and support of the product
* Championing new products within the business
Personal Success Characteristics
* Possesses a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture
vision, and the drive & attention to detail to make that vision a reality.
* Enjoys spending time in the market to understand potential client
problems, and come up with innovative solutions.
* Able to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
* Demonstrates ability to lead and manage multi-disciplinary teams
business, technology, marketing, sales and support
* Effective analytical and communication skills
* Understanding of how to interpret customer business needs
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment
* Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
* Proven technological knowhow and practical capability
* Wise decision-maker
* Demonstrable ability to define and launch high quality products, preferably
in the area(s) of Enterprise Applications covering Human Resources,
Finance, Customer Relationship Management, and Knowledge
* Demonstrable capability within software marketing/product management
* Able to provide a sample of an effective document upon request, or a
document delivered successfully in a previous role
* It is unlikely that someone without previous practical experience in a
related Business or Technology field, will possess the required breadth
and depth of knowledge to deliver to the exacting standards of our high
Professional and Educational Qualifications
* Bachelors degree or equivalent
* MBA desirable
* Technology Architecture Team
London, with occasional travel to client sites worldwide as required
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary Details:||70k - £90k|
|Job Categories:||Marketing and Sales Jobs|