Are you an experienced Product Manager or Senior Product Manager looking for their next challenge?
Do you have experience recent Financial Services experience preferable in Insurance?
Do you want to work for one of the large insurance companies in the UK?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of one of the world's largest insurers in the UK looking to add a Product Manager to their New Product Development team. This role will report directly into the Head of Product and will be responsible for the management there existing insurance portfolio. They have grown rapidly in the last couple of years and are continuing to grow even in tough economic conditions.
The company is one of the most well-known Insurers in the UK with a number of high profile brands under their leadership. They are heavily investing in their UK Marketing & Product team and due to a new leadership strategy they are rethinking the way they go to market and how they retain and engage with their customers. The Product function looks after all of the commercial aspects of the company's products and this role will be an important member of the team.
They are a global business and are looking to expand their teams significantly in the coming year with up-coming vacancies in digital, campaigns and communications to maintain their growth plans.
This role is responsible for championing their insurance products internally & externally, they are looking for someone who can create new and innovate products and manage the process end to end. This role needs a commercially focused individual that understands the commercial
The company is a well-known brand within the Insurance market and has big plans to grow and develop into the digital space and become the leading player in the automotive Insurance market. Headquartered in Milton Keynes they are easily commutable from Kings Cross Station.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day management of the insurance product range, ensuring products are operating as expected and assessing requests for change.
- Ensure all product developments are compliant with FCA guidance
- Regularly review process to identify and implement ways to improve customer experience
- Work with the Group Product Manager to deliver new products through the creation of commercial business cases, project managing the implementation, approvals and successful delivery of any new products
- Understand the new product approval process (NPP) and advise the business on regulatory requirements for any product change
- Undertake competitor and market reviews in order to understand how VWFS products compare in the wider market
- Performance analysis on specified product range to understand key drivers for success and suggest improvements
- Report on product performance on a monthly basis
- Understand the needs of the customer in product development and ensure that all changes are developed with the end user in mind
- Implement any changes for products across a range of brands and manage these changes successfully through the Brand Managers
- Development of commercial business cases in order to understand the impacts of product changes and recommend their approval or rejection by the business
- Project Manage new product development or other product related business change across the business
- Manage internal stakeholders up to board level to ensure the effective delivery of a range of projects
- Work with marketing communications to ensure that all marketing activity is aligned with product expectations and that all collateral / advertising is technically correct
Title: Product Manager - Insurance
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £30k - £60k dependent on experience
Benefits: Amazing Car Allowance - this company will give you a car up to the value of £40k (includes insurance & road tax) from one of their 12 brands as well as a fuel card plus: bonus pension & life insurance
- Extensive experience working with Financial Service products,
- Well-developed commercial marketing acumen and direct experience of product management and development.
- Well-developed ability to present and communicate effectively at all levels including Board level.
- An understanding of the application of current policies, legislation and compliance requirements as far as they relate to financial services activities.
- Stong commercial acumen.
- Organisational skills - ability to manage own time effectively and to manage multiple stakeholders & third party suppliers.
- Regulatory - Understanding of FCA and TCF regulation and be able to apply it to product development and management
- Communication skills - superior oral and written communication skills required; must be able to confidently deal with a wide diversity of people.
- Ability to present and communicate effectively at all levels including Board level.
- Financial Services or Automotive industry experiance is preferred
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing