This role is working for a company with leading innovation in a fast growing premium segment and will cover a range of products and channels. You will be responsible for ensuring the right product mix is positioned competitively int he market to support the growth aspirations of the division. The company is heavily investing in providing best in class products, which they have demonstrated with record growth levels across all channels.
• Development of the complete product lifecycle strategy for a range of A4/A3 Print Products, identifying and managing each product’s stage in the product lifecycle to ensure the company fully exploits the opportunities to maintain profitability and improve market share. i.e. from the launch of new products to the phasing out of `end of life’ products.
• Develop an annual marketing plan, by channel, in line with the Print strategy to increase brand awareness within the channel and distribution.
• Explore new emerging markets where the company can develop new routes to market for its print products.
• Develop and maintain data to drive a deep understanding of the market environment, describing and quantifying key trends, competitor performance and market dynamics.
• Utilise the market data to create appropriate pricing strategies to support each product and to implement periodic sales promotions by horizontal and vertical market to stimulate end user `pull' through and drive incremental sales.
• Develop and maintain the short to medium-term product forecast to aid the supply chain process and priorities the sales focus.
• Assist education of subsidiary and Channel sales persons with product sales and marketing training.
• Working with the companies European and Headquarter operations to incorporate central programmes to compliment local activities.
• Work with the PR agency to drive category awareness and secure appropriate recognition.
• Creation of product information materials (e.g. flipper chart, range mailer, product brochures and cheat sheets).
• Input into internal and external communications
• Ability to adapt to a large multi-cultural organisation
• Ability to think strategically whilst able to be practical with implementation recommendations.
• Strong at building relationships with colleagues and customers.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Exceptional presenter to internal and external audiences of varying seniority levels/culture
• Self sufficient and able to work under pressure. Hands on approach
• An aptitude to work in intense and challenging environments
• Must be able to demonstrate commercial/an or marketing experience with an emphasis on B2B /IT Reseller/Dealer channel.
• Display commercial awareness with strong communication and analytical skills.
• Able to assess business opportunities for sales and volumes but also to push back to accounts regarding marketing investment and price points.
• Proven product marketing experience
• Strong analytical and numerical skills with strong attention to detail