over 6 years ago
Product Manager (Sign & Display): An ambitious Product Manager (Sign & Display) is required to join the leading Paper Merchant in Europe, based in their Head Office in Leicestershire.
The Product Manager (Sign & Display) will join a large Marketing team, and will have geographical responsibility for the UK and Ireland for sign & display needs for all outputs including screen, UV offset, digital printing, sign making, advertising stands, billboards, vehicle liveries & plastic fabrication.
* Develop the core brand and price positioning for the product in the market sector
* Assist the Marketing Manager in the creation of sales forecasts and marketing plans
* Create sales team plans to advance the sales of Sign & Display products
* Drive sales teams to achieve their product KPI targets, generating direct income wherever possible
* Manage internal and external pricing strategies
* Work with purchasing team to steer commercial direction
* Manage and maintain margin, carry out price reviews, product promotion and discount programs to maximise product profitability
* Assess product life-cycle
* Assist in managing stock levels to agreed turn and earn performance
* Where appropriate liaise with and support Paris Marketing team in the development of European ranges
Skills & Experience:
* Previous experience in a fast paced product marketing role (Preferably B2B)
* Sign & Display sector experience (screen / UV offset / Digital Printing / Sign Making /
Advertising Stands / Billboards / Vehicle liveries / Plastic Fabrication)
* Knowledge of Design & Print Process
* Experience of Print or Paper trade (desirable)
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong Presentation and Organisational Skills
* Ability to train and support staff and clients
* Willingness to travel 2-3 days a week within the UK
The successful Product Manager will have a background in Sign & Display, Print, Paper, Point of Sale, Merchandising or other low value, high volume product sectors (i.e. Builders Merchants). This is an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager (Sign & Display) to progress their career and join Europe's leading paper, board and packaging merchant.