3 months ago
Product Marketing and Enablement Manager
Product Marketing & Enablement Manager, EMEA - Fraud & Financial Crime Data Analytics
SAS is the leader in Analytics. Through innovative analytics, business intelligence and data management software and services. SAS helps customers at more than 75,000 sites make better decisions faster. Since 1976, SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW.
We are currently seeking a Product Marketing & Enablement Manager to join our Fraud & Financial Crime business unit and take responsibility for the outbound and inbound marketing activities. You will craft the messaging and positioning for our fraud and financial crime products and services and disseminate across EMEA. You will work closely with industry proposition leads to conceive and develop innovative programs that ultimately drive increased revenue into the business. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with strong project management skills and the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits, is crucial for this role.
In addition, you will support the team’s enablement objectives through team mobilization, collaboration, education and cross-region relationship building.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Internal Enablement - Manage end-to-end fraud sales enablement initiatives, including supporting the development of the strategy, sourcing and developing content, tuning messaging, implementing programs, creating learning tools and defining best practices.
* Strategic Marketing Support – Support strategic marketing activities associated with the planning and implementation of regional field marketing efforts aligned to the overall global and regional sales and marketing strategy.
* Demand Generation Support – Support the strategy and generation of regional marketing programs that drive demand and retention for the fraud solutions, working with fraud community to help understand the regional needs and assist in roll-out and uptake throughout the regions.
* Content Production - Create messaging and content for collateral and sales tools to communicate the value proposition to the regional sales teams, and develop the sales training tools to support the selling process. Thought leadership content to include solution briefs, whitepapers, thought leadership articles, social media content and more.
* Internal Communications – Create comprehensive internal communications programme to develop regular and on-going fraud communication channel for EMEA. Programme to include monthly newsletter, sales updates, SharePoint site content creation and upload, maintenance of extensive regional database, and more.
* Enablement Events Management – Manage regular enablement events programme working with the BU and industry leads as well as Global Fraud Product Marketing. Feed into regional events recommending appropriate third party events and providing expert resources to support SAS Forums, enablement and training activities, webinars and more.
* Competitive Analysis – Working closely with the Global Fraud Product Marketing, maintain a view of the competitive landscape for EMEA and disseminate information across the regions.
This role will be based in our London Bishopsgate office
As the successful candidate you will be an experienced Marketing specialist, used to working in an international marketplace liaising with colleagues from engineer to CxO level. You will be highly capable in translating complexity into creative, intuitive content and programmes, and be a creative and strategic thinker. Any experience in Fraud & Financial Crime solutions would be a distinct advantage, although is not essential.
Please apply by clicking on the link or send your CV to email@example.com