Who we are:
Maxview is a manufacturer of Trade, Retail and Leisure TV/Satellite reception products for the UK, European and Worldwide markets. We are renowned for our innovative products within the leisure industry with all design & development carried out at the Kings Lynn Head Office. We manufacture & assemble in UK but also work with partners in Europe, China & USA.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, enthusiastic and proactive candidate to drive the development and strategy of the brand as well as the marketing of existing and new products. It is important that you have a passion and understanding for technical products, as you will work closely with the design department during new product development and ascertaining USP’s.
This is a creative role where you are ultimately responsible for the company’s core brand, its values and the future journey. You will oversee the Graphic Design and be responsible for our in house Graphic Designer and will coordinate their day to day activities in line with your product and brand marketing strategy. You will report directly to senior management.
· You will be technically confident with a solid foundation in marketing and the ability to promote an innovative product range
· Create, take ownership of and execute strategically planned marketing campaigns to improve the company brand and ultimately increase product sales
· Develop and manage marketing collateral and sales tools. This includes the creation of newsletters, blogs, product datasheets, white papers, case studies, literature, digital materials, photo library, exhibition materials, email campaigns, promotions and company brochures.
· Take ownership and actively improve company websites on an ongoing basis to maximise SEO traffic and conversions, ensuring consistent and compelling content over 3 business sectors (leisure, retail, trade).
· Maximise impact of company social media channels to drive followers, engagement and new leads
· Creating new product support material including, creative user instructions and new packaging solutions
· Design of international and domestic events and exhibitions
· Support the sales team with clear product guidelines, sell out strategy and content
· Degree qualified in Marketing or an associated degree subject desirable
· Experience in a professional marketing role
· An interest in technical products with a natural ability to understand new products and write engaging literature
· Good organiser with an ability to prioritise and manage you own work load
· Enthusiastic and proactive individual with good use of initiative
· Strong branding skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· First class writing and editing skills
· Experience optimizing web search results (SEO)
· Social media marketing experience
· Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
· Experience running PPC campaigns would be an advantage
Location: Setchey, Kings Lynn
Working Hours: 08.30-1700 Monday to Thursday, Friday 08.30-13.00
Salary: £25k - £40k Subject to Experience
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please send via email your CV, any supporting material and a covering letter indicating your current salary and salary expectations. Please ensure all files less then 5Mb.
Application closing date Monday 20th November.