Product Marketing & Communications Manager
Are you a Product Marketer? Have you got experience looking after all product communications? Do you have knowledge of the investment or asset management industry?
We are currently seeking a Product Marketing and Communications Manager to join an investment management company based in London. They are known for their innovation and integrity, all focused around the client and the service provided. The main aim of this position will be to ensure that all product communications and material go out on time and of a high quality.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing the production of all communications for the product also ensuring they meets all regulatory requirements within the industry
- To carry out market and competitor analysis to provide insights and recommendations to senior stakeholders to improve the development of marketing comms and collateral
- Executing the product development initiatives to ensure all objectives are met
- Managing the relationships with third parties, such as, data providers and clients, to ensure the distribution of fund data is accurate. Also running review meetings with suppliers
- Managing of product testing to ensure they meet the needs of all customers and target audiences
- Stakeholder management across the whole business including assisting in the ideation of the broader strategic product plans
So if you are someone with a strong background in product marketing and have previously worked within the asset management industry why don't you apply online today to find out more?
Role: Product Marketing & Communications Manager
Benefits: Discretionary bonus + pension + private medical + life assurance + much more
- Experienced in product marketing - able to demonstrate understanding of complex product set ups within the investment or asset management industry
- Have an understanding of worldwide fund market places
- Have knowledge of the regulatory requirements around product communications
- Experienced in fund and competitor analysis having used software's such as, Morningstar or FE Analytics
- Excellent knowledge of fund data management
- Strong stakeholder management experience having to update them regularly
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally a IOC /IMC holder
For further information please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing