An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual with a passion for products and marketing to join their growing Product and Marketing team, based in picturesque Lapworth, near Warwick. The company is a market leader in the assistive technology providing easy-to-use online activity monitoring systems that helps people stay independent in their own home.
Position: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Lapworth, Warwickshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000
Benefits: Company Pension, 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
About the role:
Reporting into the Head of product and marketing, you will be responsible for delivering the new product development road map for your category. You will also be accountable for the creating and execution of a complimentary marketing plan. The product marketing manager would be accountable for all areas of the product category growth including product development and service improvements, product performance and strategic planning. This is a new and key role for right candidate to have full ownership of their product area, giving a real opportunity to shape the future direction of their product category and the company.
- Highly creative, strategic commercial thinker
- Consumer focused analytical solution creator
- Highly driven can do attitude with an eye for detail who loves products
- Dynamic and agile with the ability to lead a cross function team to success
- Proven track record with product development, project management, portfolio management and product road map management
- Proven track record in creating and delivering marketing strategy and executing tactics
- Excellent presenter and concise communicator with experience of presenting market propositions
- Broad technical knowledge in software, hardware and product support activities
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Sound IT skills with MS Office / Google and email
- Experience in developing consumer electronic products or service related products would be advantageous for the role
- CIM qualifications is desirable
You may have experience of the following: Product Marketing Manager, Professional Body, NPD, New Product Development, Marketing Manager, PR, Public Relations, Portfolio Management, Marketing Communications, Marcoms, Project Management, Channel Marketing etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.