Marketing Assistant (Product / FMCG)
Our client is a European supplier of disposable household products.
Position: Customer Marketing Manager
Job type: Fixed Term Contract - Maternity Cover
Salary: £20,000 per annum with end of contract bonus
The Marketing Assistant will deliver sales and profitability levels in line with business plan targets through the implementation of consumer and customer marketing initiatives. You will use category management principles and techniques to develop mutually profitable business propositions that meet their requirements.
- Manage the launch of new and range changes
- Ensure products are launched to agreed customer timescales
- Develop customer-specific promotional plans to achieve sales and profitability targets
- Implement appropriate new and existing product development opportunities in conjunction with the commercial team
- Evaluate and launch customer specific new and existing product development opportunities
- You will use and interpret consumer, category and research data to produce customer presentations
- Reports to demonstrate performance versus business targets and competitors
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- You will hold a 2:1 university degree (or equivalent), preferably marketing / business related
- You will have demonstrable experience in either product management, own brand sales or marketing within UK retail FMCG, or similar consumer products in comparable markets
- You will have demonstrable project management experience
- Delivered projects against agreed timelines and budgets
- Experience in retail category management techniques and principles
- Customer facing experience, including experience of presenting to UK FMCG retailers
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with and influence all levels of management internally and externally
- Effective written and verbal communicator
You may have experience of the following: Customer Marketing Manager, Consumer Goods, Product Management, Own Brand, Consumer Product Development, FMCG, Category Management, EPD, NPD, Marketing, Promotional Marketing, Project Management, New Product Development, Existing Product Development, Product Marketing, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.