about 1 year ago
We are currently working with an innovative payment and banking solutions provider to help them find a Product Marketing Manager, with a proven track record in SME Marketing and previous experience of acquiring SME customers.
As the Product Marketing Manager you will be able to demonstrate your creative energy and passion for the design, management and positioning of debit, credit and add on products aimed predominantly for the SME segment but also consumer (the split being approximately 80% SME and 20% consumer).
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Proven track record within SME marketing ideally with financial products
• Prior experience of acquiring SME customers
• Experience in digital marketing
• Knowledge of direct to business product sales ideally involving continuity products (e.g. Financial Services, broadband contracts; digital TV memberships)
• Proven experience with full campaign lifecycle management including business recommendation writing; user journey management; analysing and reporting on campaign results
• Experience and track record of working on product development
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
• Good team player, able to work with the Marketing and Sales teams and mentor junior members of the team
• Proven track record in successfully designing, implementing and analysing products and associated marketing campaigns to take to market, on-time and to budget
• Knowledge of relevant regulatory and legislative environment
• Experience working on payment card product design and marketing
• Manage the SME products and journeys, collaborating internally and externally where required.
• Write business cases and work as marketing lead to coordinate on delivery.
• Maximise utilisation of products and revenue growth from B2B acquisition, focused on SMEs.
• With a focus on SME, engage stakeholders cross-functionally, working as the marketing lead with the commercial team to ensure a delivery roadmap is created and managed. Identify appropriate target markets and track market trends.
• Executing and testing new customer acquisition campaigns (champion/challenger) including value proposition development and delivery, existing value proposition enhancement, and delivering fulfilment strategies to maximise utilisation and loads.
• Responsible for ensuring campaigns are executed flawlessly, on time and to budget through effective creation and management of:
o campaign execution briefs, including cost benefit assessments, selection criteria and operational requirements;
o campaign post implementation briefs, including actual vs. planned, KPIs and profitability;
o creative briefs for all customer communications development.
• Aid in the delivery of new products and enhance existing products.
• Work with Pricing and Analytics to evaluate and drive pricing for all the relevant products range.
• Collect competitor research on products to identify gaps, strengths and opportunities.