Job Title: Product Owner - Agile, Waterfall
Location: Feltham, West London
Salary: Up to £45,000 plus bonus and benefits
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
The company is looking to recruit a first class Product Owner to help them improve their market leading gaming offer. Working mainly on their two software platforms you will drive internal and external teams to ensure that the company continues to innovate and lead in every market place by delivering memorable player experiences.
Working as part of a team consisting of other product owners and various technical and commercial colleagues you will help to define the vision for new products and then engage the wider business and the company's customers in turning the vision into deliveries that add value for their customers. The ideal candidate will have experience of managing multiple projects operating within Agile and waterfall environments, be a talented and driven individual who is able to demonstrate that they have what it takes to help innovate and improve the product range and deliver memorable player experiences for customers.
- Be accountable for the development of strategic improvements to their two gaming platforms.
- Champion the product vision, help to engage the wider business teams and encourage contribution to new product development.
Product Ideation and Solution Design:
- Work with the product team, key stakeholders and other areas of the business to understand business challenges and explore pros and cons of potential solutions.
- Contribute to the development of the product strategy to meet the business challenges.
- Evaluate customer requests, analysis and insights and competitor capabilities to identify enhancements to be proposed to the rest of the business.
- Create business cases to allow relevant stakeholders to compare product improvements and prioritise roadmap schedules.
- Engage with the marketing team to produce player facing prototype solutions to allow customer research for new features.
- Working with the internal Insight and Analytics teams to both utilise existing date for future product improvements and to also suggest gaps and improvements in data provision to enable better future decisions to be made.
- Utilise process modelling, customer journey visualization, wireframe options and other techniques to help stakeholders understand and contribute to product requirements and solutions.
- Work with other members of the product team to agree candidates for release, communicating plans and progress to the business.
- Communicate the product vision, concepts and ideas to the 3rd party and internal development teams.
- Acting as the voice of the business and our customers during product development and stabilisation (QA) - both for issue resolution and also for product quality reviews.
- Present finished products to the wider business and ensure that relevant support is given to colleagues (particularly customer facing account managers) to help leverage new functionality.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Product delivery/owner/manager experience for multiple products - preferably across more than one industry.
- Solid and repeatedly demonstrated problem solving abilities and evidence of use analytical skills to determine future actions and assess past decisions.
- Experience of managing multiple projects - you are likely to be delivering at least 2 work streams simultaneously.
- Experience operating within Agile and Waterfall environments.
- Evidence of creation of commercial business cases and using this to help prioritise product development decisions.
- Experience of communicating and engaging senior commercial stakeholders as part of a product development process - this role will have regular access to the executive and senior leadership team.
- Significant experience (multiple projects) of leading meetings and ensuring that stakeholders are able to contribute to projects.
- Experience of influencing stakeholders to deliver quality product development whilst meeting tight deadlines.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications (particularly Word, Excel, Visio).
- Experience of working with external development teams.
- Experience of working in a B2B environment.
- Formal Product Management or Business Analysis qualifications would be an advantage but are not essential.
- Experience using JIRA.
- Gaming or Leisure product background.
The company employs more than 550 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its Nasdaq-listed global gaming parent company which employs 8,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents.
Please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the application portal.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Agile Project Manager, Product Manager, Commercial Project Manager, Development Planner, Project Planner, Development Planning Manager, Waterfall Project Manager, Planning Manager, Games Production Manager, Production Developer, Senior Product Executive, Product Manager, Project Manager, Gaming Product Manager, Category Product Manager, Project Management, Product Market Strategist, Games Developer will also be considered for this role.