Job Title: Programmatic Media Executive
Job Type: Full-time - 37.5 hours
Our client is an Independent Digital Marketing agency founded in 2011 with offices in London, New York, Sydney and Shrewsbury.
Purpose of the Role:
Our Client is looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing. The overall purpose of this role is to support the Programmatic team in implementing programmatic strategy for a range of clients. You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) in order to achieve client annual business objectives and targets. The role will be to support the Programmatic team in driving performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation of client programmatic strategy.
Main Activities & Tasks:
- Execution, optimization, and analysis of programmatic display campaigns
- Analyze ongoing results to ensure budget pacing and performance is met
- Develop and build a strong understanding of the programmatic media landscape
- Optimising Display campaigns to achieve client targets
- Utilising 3rd Party Tools to deliver success such as Doubleclick Bid Manager (DBM)
- Ensure excellence and high quality client implementation coming from the Network. Ensure briefs to the network are comprehensive and accurate, QA work is completed to a high degree.
- Collating and checking data for client reporting purposes in tangent with the Network, writing and communicating reporting summaries and executive summaries to a high standard.
- Completing data analysis to spot trends, patterns, challenges and successes using the support of the network. Identifying and troubleshooting anomalies within programmatic data and taking corrective actions.
- Understand and adopt the required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally in order to provide excellence on both levels.
- Complete administration, project managing assigned work and quality checking returned work is to excellent standard.
- Contribute to internal training and development modules and delivery sessions as required, supporting the Development Manager. Everyone is responsible to deliver training modules internally.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Support Programmatic Managers, Senior Programmatic Managers and Programmatic Head with delivery of client strategy to include implementation of Account Development Plans (ADPs).
- Support Programmatic Managers and Senior Programmatic Manager with client performance management, to include optimisation and innovation within the accounts.
- Responsible for delivering Programmatic performance according to best practise guidelines and ensuring daily checks are completed, communicated and acted upon.
- Responsible for client budget management in tangent with the Senior Programmatic Manager.
- Accountable for client implementation and overseeing client implementation, where the responsibility for delivering implementation pieces such as editorial, engine mirrors, bid optimisation sits with the Network.
- Responsible for client reporting data working with Network to deliver accurate and relevant reporting, supporting the Programmatic Manager with communication of summaries.
- Responsible for delivering high quality data analysis, organising support from and working with the network in tangent with the Programmatic Manager.
- Responsible for knowing and delivering against all internal processes and requirements to also include knowledge share.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- Strong written and spoken English
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Exemplary time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Customer service experience
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Programmatic Display Specialist, Media Executive, Display Campaign Management, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing, Direct Marketing, Social Media Marketing will also be considered for this role.