Brilliant Project Co-ordinator role with a fast-paced brand language consultancy in central London...
A leading brand language consultancy, with offices in London and New York, whose people love language and are passionate about clear, effective brand communication. A talented team of writers, project managers and trainers in a great Central London location.
In this Project Co-ordinator role you will be:
- Working alongside the Project Manager on various copy and content projects
- Working with clients in fields like media, tech and FMCG
- Managing various projects managing timings, budgets and timelines
- Liaising with clients and building relationships
- Keeping on top of financials
To be considered for this Project Co-ordinator role you MUST have:
- Passion for language and communications
- Be organised, motivated and hard working
- Good eye for detail
- A great business sense and financial acumen
- Ability to work in a team and independently
If this Project Co-ordinator role sounds like you then please APPLY NOW!
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.