3 months ago
Information on the company
A market leader in digital marketing and advertising insight, providing vital cutting edge training in a constantly changing industry. Moreover delivering world renowned industry events serving a community where the world's digital marketing and ecommerce professionals meet to sharpen their strategy, source suppliers, get quick answers, compare notes, help each other out and discover how to do everything better online. With offices in London, New York and Singapore, clients include Sony Playstation, Coca-Cola, Lloyds and John Lewis.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £20,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the Capability Team responsible for the smooth running and training of consultancy projects, ensuring the projects with global leading brads are delivered to an exceptional standard, run on time and to budget. This is an excellent entry level job for a recent graduate interested in Project Management, Business Consulting and Digital Marketing.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Proofing and designing outgoing training and consultancy materials e.g. in PowerPoint.
• Setting up calls and meetings, taking meticulous notes throughout.
• Preparing trainers for the delivery of workshops e.g. sending training materials, organising travel and accommodation.
• Measuring the success of training workshops through the creation of feedback surveys.
• Providing sales support by monitoring inbound emails and being the first line of response where needed.
• Provide support on project maintenance, reporting and tracking, using Salesforce.
• Engage with the company’s roster of industry leading consultants e.g. throughout the registration and contract process.
• Helping prepare for meetings by creating agendas, printing and binding relevant materials.
• Help with managing invoices from both suppliers and clients.
What are the ideal candidate’s skills, personality and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• A desire to work in Project Management.
• A meticulous eye for detail (you know the difference between there and their!).
• Experience working in an administration role is preferred but not required.
• Great time management skills.
• Someone who enjoys problem-solving and using initiative.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A passion for both digital and marketing.
• Enjoys working both in a team environment and independently.
• Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel etc.).
• Commercially minded and proficient with numbers.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• This company have offices in both New York and Singapore and there is ample opportunity for career progression.
• Free access to learning resources and plenty of professional training courses worth on average £1,000 each, which will fast-track your career and knowledge in digital marketing.
• Team lunches, socials and company drinks on the last Friday of every month.
• Pension contribution.
• Team bonus scheme.
Apply for this role