about 1 month ago
THE COMPANY: We’re an independent 40+ creative communications agency founded in 2005 with offices in London, Reading and Amsterdam. We have an incredible client list that covers all sectors including health and beauty, technology, FMCG, financial institutions, government agencies and telecommunications.
The projects are diverse and include internal and external communications, presentations, video and animation, live events and exhibitions.
THE ROLE: Article 10 Integrated Marketing requires a Presentations Project Manager to join our fast-paced presentations studio to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget, while providing support to designers and clients from brief to delivery.
You will be required to take ownership of presentation projects, liaise with clients, designers and suppliers, allocate resource via the traffic manager and regularly update senior staff on project progress. Projects range from small, fast turnaround deliveries to much larger presentations with significantly longer lead times and budgets.
You will also work alongside the broader business to help manage the delivery of presentations within wider campaign projects.
- Understanding briefs and creating financial proposals, actively seeking to increase the services offered and income generated.
- Tracking time spent on projects to ensure budgets are maintained.
- Preparing project folders and briefing designers directly, ensuring any questions are addressed as early as possible.
- Individual project ownership through full lifecycle including planning, scoping, budgeting, execution and final delivery.
- The planning and allocation of resource.
- Project managing a number of projects at any one time, all of which will significantly vary in budget and complexity.
- Keeping the senior team members informed of all key activities within each account.
- Maintaining open channels between both the sales and finance teams throughout project lifecycles.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular close contact which will include face-to-face meetings, telephone and email communication.
- Ensuring you manage the expectations of all stakeholders across meetings, verbal, written and email communication.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experience of handling multiple projects at any one time.
- Previous experience managing presentation projects would be advantageous.
- A good understanding of what is required at every stage throughout the project lifecycle.
- Must be able to quickly understand the client, their products and their industry.
- Ability to follow quality assurance and operational processes.
- 2-5 years’ PM experience within an agency environment.
- Organisation is essential as is your attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can do, positive attitude with ability to stay composed when working under pressure.
- Ability to lead a project using own initiative and working as part of a team.
- Strong listening and questioning skills.
- Ability to effectively manage customer and staff relationships, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations.
- Ability to use email, internet applications, MS Windows operating system, MS Office Packages.
Article 10 Integrated Marketing offers a professional, friendly and supportive environment within an open plan office. This is a challenging and exciting role, with ambition and hard work you will be provided with plenty of new opportunities to progress your career.
27 days ago
only 14 hours until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close