Project Manager - Integrated/ Digital Experience
* Do you have a plethora of project management experience working for a marketing agency?
* Have you managed projects over 100k?
* Are you ready to work with brilliant minds on a daily basis within a fantastic and rewarding company?
If yes, read on!
As a project manager you will be responsible for the smooth running of projects, demonstrating best practice and achieving deliverables against set times. Combining both strong leadership and directional abilities you will be taking full ownership of projects managing both internal and external stakeholders.
You will need previous experience of managing projects/work streams, client facing experience, full budgetary control over projects and have been working in a digital/integrated or media agency. The ideal candidate would have handled projects over 100k with understanding of digital campaigns.
You will be working for a fantastic agency, combining a fast paced work ethic with lots of perks, quirky designed offices, family like feel and fantastic range of global clients to potentially work with. Heading the agency up is an extremely impressive leadership team who have coordinated countless campaigns and continue to innovate and be at the forefront of creative and intgrated marketing from OOH to social and digital marketing.
Key knowledge and aptitudes required are:
* The ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
* Organization and management of own time and work load
* Intellectually curious with a desire to grow and develop new skills
* An Innovative thinker, energetic and commercially astute
* Confident, dynamic, ambitious and creative
* Able to act quickly on new ideas
POSITION - Project Manager - Integrated/ Digital Experience
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £30,000 - £40,000
* Educated to degree level in a relevant marketing subject
* Excellent client management skills with account management experience
* Keen eye for detail and working to deadlines, in a fast-moving environment
* Experienced background working within a data/ digital marketing environment
* Adept at identifying opportunities & problem solving
* Data savvy/literate
For further information or to apply please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing