We're looking for an amazing Project Manager for one of the best design and branding agencies in the region. This is a brand new role and will involve both the project management of design and branding projects for brand identity toolkits for global brands, to corporate deisgn projects for SME's and hidden gems. It's a very exciting time for the agency and it's the first role of its kind so there's huge scope to carve out your own take on the role and to make as real difference. The company.
An exceptional creative agency who's traditional design and branding DNA has evolved to include a growing digital offering. They work with global brands on very high profile projects, including all aspects of brand and design both on and offline. They have a great network of digital partners and an inspirational team of creatives and managers. This is perhaps one of the most exciting Project Management roles we’ve worked on in a while!The role.
A pure play Project Manager role delivering creative design and branding projects. There will be a healthy mix of high profile, large-scale projects for well-known brands and quick turnaround small and medium sized projects. Each day will be fast-paced, varied and fun. The perfect Project Manager would be somebody with a strong project management background gained agency-side, either in a design and branding agency environment or an integrated marketing agency with a strong design studio.
You’ll manage projects from start to finish bringing your own project management rigour and style to make sure projects are juggled and delivered flawlessly every time. A strong character, with a good balance of friendliness vs gravitas is what we need here. No two days will be the same and you’ll get to work with some top notch clients who are lovely but at times challenging so you’ll need to be able to reign them in at times. The experience we need.
What you’ll get in return.
- A confident Project Manager who has worked for a marketing or creative agency previously.
- The ideal Project Manager will have a proven track record in the delivery of creative campaigns and brand identity projects – a Project Manager who has an understanding of branding within the digital and offline landscape.
- If you aren't currently a Project Manager but can demonstrate exceptional project management skills then we're interested to hear from you. Perhaps you are a Traffic Manager, Studio Manager or Account Manager who wants to focus purely on project management.
- Cultural fit is key – we need strong character with the right balance of loveliness vs confidence to push back to clients when their expectations are unrealistic.
- Superb organisational skills.
- A passion for exceptional design.
How to apply.
- A competitive salary and good benefits, some financial and plenty that aren’t.
- An awesome working environment with breakfast served daily, ping pong table, amazing office environment and loads of fun.
- The chance to work for global brands on genuinely creative projects.
- If you can start before the Christmas party then you’re in for a real treat!
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.