An Oxfordshire based web design and digital marketing agency are looking for an established QA Tester to join their friendly ranks. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a team of talented web development experts working on blue-chip clients then this could be your eureka moment! The company.
Working with some of the most recognisable brands in the country, the digital agency are at the forefront of web design and development. With an established development team already in place they are now looking to expand and build a new QA team and are taking the first step with this role. With more and more clients and work being picked up every day, it is the perfect time to join this exciting agency.
As the sole QA Tester in the agency you will be take the lead on all web testing. You will be in charge of creating test scripts, defining processes and deliver performance and load testing. The QA Tester will be in constant communication with the development teams looping back common issues to ensure continued improvement of the agencies products. The role also offers an amazing chance to build a team of testers around you and there is a lot of scope to do this going forward. The experience we need.
The successful QA Tester will have the following:
What you’ll get in return.
- 2+ years commercial experience with web testing
- Experience using either Selenium, Jasmine, Cucumber, SpecFlow or similar
- Background in creating and delivering test scripts against user stories
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Experience with testing responsive websites and automation testing would be highly beneficial
As well a competitive salary the successful candidate will have
How to apply.
- A minimum of 25 days holiday allowance (+ bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Ride 2 Work Scheme
- Gym Discounts
- Social events
- & much more
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tyler a call.