Regional Consumer Insight Manager
£45K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus
Challenging new role with global FMCG powerhouse with a portfolio of leading brands in markets across the world, offering day-to-day responsibility for leading the insight agenda for a key brand in the consumer healthcare and homecare market. Working closely with brand teams in lead and regional markets spanning the UK, Europe and the US, you’ll use your skills to build a deep understanding of the consumer and shopper agenda – identifying insights and helping to turn these into powerful communications and brand development/NPD strategies across the complete consumer journey from engagement to purchase on-line or in store.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the consumer/shopper is at the heart of all marketing strategy and execution decisions made by the business
- Being ultimately responsible for all consumer based research for the brand and all consumer research inputs into brand forecasts and brand knowledge within the region
- Ensuring superb creation of all communications, building consistency and uniformity wherever applicable to minimize duplication
- Reviewing business objectives with brand and commercial teams to develop, manage and execute insight and research plans to best support innovation and go-to-market strategy
- Using insight to understand the consumer journey for the brand(s), using this to guide brand strategy and NPD & EPD projects the roll-out of global initiatives
- Developing and applying best practice insight approaches for the brand across the region, ensuring these are in place to consistently deliver effective revenue, profit and share growth
Our Ideal Candidate
Proven experience in a fast-paced and busy FMCG business and/or a leading research/insight agency is key for this challenging role. You will have been exposed to a wide range of research methodologies and enjoy seeking out new ways to get under the consumer and shopper’s skin. Your experience will span innovation, brand equity/health and communications development, working in conjunction with local management and ideally global teams too. Ideally you will have worked on multi-country projects and will be happy to travel overseas regularly. Strong commercial savvy is key with exceptional influencing and communication skills.
A first-class, blue-chip global FMCG business with a significant portfolio of well-known and trusted brands in the global household, health and personal care sectors, trading in over 200 countries across the world. This company invests very heavily in NPD and massive ATL spends and has seen huge growth over recent years with a very substantial proportion of revenue coming from recent innovation. The culture is energetic, entrepreneurial and highly results-driven with opportunities to make a substantial contribution to the business. This is a business in which you’ll find plenty of drive and energy, and a direct and open style; a business where you’ll be given the freedom to make your mark throughout your career.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team now.