4 months ago
About the Role
The Research Analyst will manage studies during all stages of the research process, they must be able to lead questionnaire and reporting kick-off calls as well as present data and reports to the client during deliverables calls.
Our Research Analysts are the face of our research and working directly with research partners and clients is integral to the role, therefore an ability to manage multiple tasks, communicate effectively and design effective research studies is essential in order to be successful.
You will be based in our Blackfriars office in London, and will be part of the Research team working closely with the Custom Research Manager and the other analysts in the Custom team, as well as the whole research team.
* Leading questionnaire kick-off sessions by preparing responses to project briefs and proposals.
* Leading reporting kick-off sessions by assessing initial results and evaluating the key research goals of the study.
Questionnaire and Survey Design
* Scripting surveys and managing fieldwork requirements, such as translations and quotas.
* External Suppliers and Fieldwork Management
* Maintaining good working relationships with key suppliers.
* Organising data uploads with the Data team.
* Designing and writing Custom Research Decks.
* Designing and writing Custom Research Reports.
* Creating presentation decks for reporting calls.
Experience & Qualities Desired
* Some demonstrable commercial experience in a market research role.
* Bachelor’s degree or more (or equivalent), ideally in a social analytical or marketing field (i.e. economics, psychology, sociology, business, marketing, etc.)
* Experience writing and designing questionnaires
* Experience producing client deliverables
* Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and deliver projects in a minimal amount of time
* Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel (use of formulas required) and Microsoft PowerPoint. Basic skills for all other Microsoft Office Applications
* Confident in working with large, and sometimes complex, datasets
* Analytical background with experience bringing data to life through story telling
* Outstanding attention to detail
Working at GlobalWebIndex
We foster a spirit of openness, collaboration and entrepreneurialism – focused on hiring great people, both in their professional and personal qualities. Here’s what some of our team say about life at GWI…
Saul Sylvester, Data Analyst
"I enjoy working within the simultaneously collaborative and independent environment of GlobalWebIndex. A strong work ethic is not just an ingrained quality of its employees but also a by-product of the enthusiasm surrounding the service we provide. The value, and voice, of the individual is appreciated and, with communication between teams actively encouraged, you can keep pace with the great work of each area of the business. On a personal level, I have never worked with colleagues that are as personable, entrepreneurial and generous with their time as those at GlobalWebIndex.”
Georgia Brennan, Custom Research Analyst
“I love being part of a fun, friendly, sociable team! At GlobalWebIndex we work with an exciting and diverse portfolio of clients, and you get some great career exposure from day one. In the Custom team, we take projects from beginning to end, and can see our data impacting external company strategies.”
Jessica Litherland, Strategic Account Manager
“GlobalWebIndex provides a warm and welcoming work environment, where everyone is encouraged to communicate openly and work collaboratively. Since joining GlobalWebIndex, my confidence in the workplace has rocketed, and I believe this is due to the great support from management and colleagues, who genuinely care about your professional development. GWI has a fantastic team culture, and I can’t imagine working with a better bunch of people.”