THE COMPANY – This is an energetic and forward thinking company who have a diverse range of products and services and a historic presence across the market. They continue to grow from strength to strength. They leaders in their market and so one of the ways they maintain this is by being engaged and committed to investing in innovation, technology and development of new practices and ways of working.
THE VACANCY – The insight team already has great reputation and buy-in for the research and insight work lead by an inspiring effective Head of Insight. Their action oriented output from their insight work has been seen to be so valuable to the company, that they are now expanding the team to address the influx of insight requests and stakeholder partnerships.
· An established background in managing ad hoc quantitative market research
· Some experience managing qualitative research would be ideal but not essential.
· Experience in client side or agency experience in leisure, retail, consumer, media, technology or finance or related sectors
· Experience presenting insight recommendation and exposure to influencing senior stakeholders.
· You live in the UK, already have legal right to work here and some experience of working with UK markets/clients.
JOB VACANCY – Research Manager / Insight manager / Senior Research Analyst / Customer insight manager
LOCATION – Central London / North London / Surrey /
SALARY – £37,000 - £48,000 basic + bonus + benefits.
If you are interested please apply or contact:
Enlight Resource Consulting Ltd-enlightconsulting.co.uk