Research & Insight Manager (Quant/Qual) – Temp to Perm
We’re looking for an established and experienced Research & Insights Manager to contribute to the company’s future growth and success through the delivery of insight and evaluation excellence.
This role reports into the Head of Insight and Evaluation, and will work with cross agency teams to deliver research insight and programme evaluation. The role will initially be offered on a contract basis with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
The role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Planning and delivering quantitative research and insight/evaluation projects including: planning, survey drafting, survey implementation, data analysis, report writing and client presentations for methodologies including:
o Online quantitative surveys using Survey Monkey
o Paper quantitative surveys using exec to input paper survey responses into survey monkey
• Contribution to qualitative projects (when required): input into planning, discussion guides, facilitation report writing and client presentations for methodologies including:
o Formal Qual groups
o Informal discussion groups
o Tele depths
• Plan and manage insight gathering, evaluation and research projects
• Production of reports to support the development of strategic options for clients and insight development to inform project strategy
• Plan and implement (with the assistance of Executive where needed) quantitative research i.e. Survey Monkey, Snap Survey
• Independent running and managing of quantitative production, including survey design, development and implementation.
• Plan & manage user-testing across client projects
• Facilitate formal/ informal qualitative groups (supported by Head of Insight and Evaluation and with the assistance of Executive)
• Conduct in depth interviews with educators, experts and panel members where appropriate for new business pitches and existing client projects
• Report writing, with the ability to concisely convey a story from the quant data and/or qual findings
• Presentation of results to internal stakeholders and external clients
• Liaising with account teams to deliver on brief and on budget
• To manage and deliver quantitative research and insight elements of new business proposals and tenders
• Work with the Strategy and Planning Director and Head of Insight and Evaluation on the development of our research offer
Skills and experience
• Degree level qualification
• Solid research experience in quantitative disciplines and some proven experience in qualitative disciplines (as a minimum must have some experience of facilitating qual groups and tele depths)
• MRS accreditation (preferable) or demonstrated agency experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with good interpersonal skills
• The ability to work autonomously and manage upward, in a highly organised manner and with good attention to detail.
• A pro-active thinker with a can do attitude a must.
• Good time management skills
Award-winning Social Marketing Agency which has developed a reputation for doing pioneering work with companies, charities and the public sector to deliver experiences to families, parents, young people and teachers that educate, engage and enthuse them in an unforgettable way. We do this by combining educational expertise with strong communications skills and school support to provide excellent socially-focused or marketing programmes for companies, public sector organisations, charities, brands and major agencies. Our work covers a wide range of disciplines including education strategy, digital & film content, direct marketing, brand awareness, sponsorship, partnership marketing and Corporate Social Responsibility
Tarsh Lazare is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email or call one of the team. If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.