4 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Making bold decisions is a big part of our history – and with talented people like you on board, we’re confident it’s going to be a big part of our future. NOW TV is our exciting internet TV that’s revolutionising the sector with a bold approach, fresh ideas and the latest technologies. We’re transforming the way our customers view content by making Sky Movies, Entertainment and Sports available across a range of devices.
As NOW TV are part of the Sky family, you’ll benefit from either: free Sky Q (one off payment required for installation) or a NOW TV premium package as well as an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
This Retail National Account Manager role has responsibility for managing key retail national accounts for NOW TV, helping us exceed our sales targets through building strong relationships, having a tenacity to succeed, delivering best in class execution in store and online.
Your key responsibilities:
The Retail National Account Manager role requires the willingness to be involved at all levels of the business, from negotiating with senior retail executives to helping the team with basic administration processes and procedures. It will require an ability to collaborate across different touch points within Now TV and occasionally the wider Sky business.
- Manage retailers for NOW TV, be the main point of contact, own the account.
- Build a strong mutually beneficial joint business plan for the 12month period. Agree joint goals, strategies and tactics, and review regularly. Ensure buy in from all levels within the customer.
- Be on the numbers, set stretch goals with retailers to reward all when we exceed the numbers
- Agree an efficient marketing plan with your retail marketing colleague and the retail partner. Ensure the plan utilises the retailer strengths, and fits in within our team marketing plan. Measure ROI regularly to ensure future activities take into account historical learnings.
- Get into the detail, ensure plans are executed well, monitor compliance, discuss results, capture learnings and improve always
- A key part of the role will certainly be to grow smaller accounts to be a larger part of NOW TV. Understand the business, execute on tactics which deliver incremental sales to NOW TV
- Previous experience of retail national account management managing one or more of the top 5 retailers.
- Strong analytical skills to enable you to build strong business cases
- Self-motivated, a great team player but also happy to own and deliver against your own plans
- Solution focused
- Ability to build effective customer relationships, internally and externally
- A good understanding of the retail market, and non-food consumer electronics
- Good time management skills, an ability to juggle many different tasks at the same time and make decisions on priorities.
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better