3 months ago
Risk Reporting Analyst - 10 Months FTC – Milton Keynes
Risk Reporting Analyst - 10 Months FTC – Milton Keynes
South East England
Grow with a company that puts customers first
We have an exciting opportunity for a Risk Reporting Analyst to join our team in Milton Keynes. As the Risk Reporting Analyst you will ensure that data across all credit risk portfolios of the bank is managed, validated and made available to the Finance and Risk community for data analysis. The role holder will support the teams that are involved in the delivery of data for Finance and Risk stakeholders, both internal and external to the bank. The bank has acquired a lot of legacy systems; as a team we gather all of the information from the legacy systems to aggregate data, formulating it together to create a single data field.
This is a great opportunity as data is a huge subject within the bank and this role will give you the chance to work with both real time and historic data. You will be a part of the transformation of the Bank and you will become an expert on how every single system works, analysing data to allow management to make decisions. This is a fixed term contract until the end of December 2018.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Risk Reporting Analyst your main responsibilities will be
* Developing reports and programs with technical skills in SAS/SQL, Excel, Access, etc.
* Producing monthly reporting within a pressured environment working to tight deadlines.
* Performing reconciliation and validation routines across all deliverables.
* Consolidating data from different and potentially conflicting sources of data.
* Producing outputs for ad-hoc requests. This will include obtaining requirements, developing the processes to get the information and creating final outcome.
* Ensuring that strong links are created and maintained within the different Risk departments and other key business areas such as Finance, Audit and Business.
* Maintaining and creating procedure documentation for reporting processes
Minimum skills and experience required
* Previous experience in Oracle, SAS, SQL, Access, Excel, Business Objects.
* Financial services experience (Banking , previous experience on credit risk)
* Attention to detail and aware of quality and control
* Great communication skills to engage with different stakeholders.
* Excellent problem solving skills and significant experience working on data management and development related projects.
Salary - £45,000 - £49,999
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* £6,000 car allowance per year
* Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You’ll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.