11 days ago
Sales Advisor- Thanet
* Sales Advisor- Thanet
* Saga Services Ltd
* 12/05/2018 22:59
Job Description Summary
* A leader in Motor, Home, Travel and Health Insurance; Saga offers an environment where we will do the best thing for you to develop your skills and develop your career.
No experience of sales? That’s no problem. If you take the time to listen to people, understand their needs and always have their best interests at heart, this could be the perfect role for you. It’s also your opportunity to join the friendly and supportive team here at Saga.
There’s no cold calling and no high-pressure selling. You’ll be taking calls from potential customers, talking through the options and making sure they buy the products that are right for them. It’s all about helping others and making their lives better.
Like we said at the top, you don’t need experience. With outstanding training and support from day one, we’ll make sure you gain all the skills and knowledge to do a brilliant job.
So it’s over to you – a positive, determined and resilient individual who really enjoys taking responsibility for your work. You’re driven to achieve goals and will thrive in this fast moving and results focused environment.
And the more you do achieve, the more you can earn! While your basic starting salary will be £14,858, your average expected on target earnings can reach £19,000. Our top performing agents can earn as much £30,000+ in just three years.
We offer a whole range of great benefits too, including private medical insurance, pension, childcare vouchers and discounts on insurance products, holidays and flights for you and your relatives.
* Full-Time 35 Hour Contract
* • Deliver an exceptional standard of service within our inbound contact centre.
• Develop and maintain an outstanding knowledge of Saga’s insurance products and services and demonstrate the required level of competency for the role.
• Demonstrate compliance in line with Saga best practice and values, meeting FCA requirements and Treating Customers Fairly.
• Identify appropriate opportunities and provide customers with cover that enhances their all-round experience and meets their individual needs.
* • Shows a high level of determination and resilience, able to move on after setbacks.
• A natural ability to listen and finds it easy to engage with others.
• Loves achieving goals and embraces working towards KPIs
• Strong sense of pride in doing things well.
• A desire to do the right thing for others.
• Passion to learn and share with others.
* To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs