Sales and Marketing Executive
Since 2007, our client has offered customers a complete project management service, covering anything from a simple stretch ceiling or stretch mirror to a more complex, fully illuminated light box incorporating all of their technologies and many years of experience.
Position: Sales and Marketing Executive
Location: Camberley, Surrey
Job type: Full time (Fixed term contract up to 12 months to cover maternity leave)
As the Sales and Marketing Executive, you will be the first point of contact for all general enquires to the business as well as being responsible for implementing an online marketing strategy to develop the brand and generate sales.
You will drive the pre-order sales process as well as working collaboratively with the field sales team. You will share information on leads and identify opportunities for face to face sales meetings. You will produce costings and quotations for their sales opportunities, coordinating client samples and providing general administrative support as required, ultimately handing over projects to the operations team for implementation.
- Make regular new business and existing client sales calls working to targets
- Follow up on all pipeline opportunities and develop relationships with clients / potential clients
- Take full and detailed project briefs from clients using the company template to ensure information is complete and accurate
- Source technical drawings and produce accurate costings / quotes. Source technical specifications. Secure sign off on quotations as appropriate
- Record all sales activities in an accurate and timely manner on the company CRM system and create hardcopy project folders
- Proactively problem solve and trouble shoot any snags / issues at the pre-order stage
- Set up the required administration for orders to be placed and the project to go live. Hand over projects to the Operations team providing full and accurate information
- Produce the company e-newsletter every 3 months. Write content that is user friendly, promotes products and services and develops brand identity
- Use online tools to generate sales leads (e.g. Google, Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Provide administrative and logistical support for exhibitions in partnership with the operations team
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in a sales and marketing or administration position
- Confident, tenacious, positive attitude, conscientious, flexible, uses initiative, good judgement, problem solver, builds rapport quickly, team player
- Sales, marketing, administration, relationship building, attention to detail, strong numerical skills, excellent verbal and written communications, excellent phone manner, strong IT skills
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- MS Office (Word and Excel) and CAD skills are an advantage
You may have experience of the following: Sales and Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Sales Executive, Sales Support, Internal Sales Executive, Digital Marketing, Business Development Executive, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.