7 months ago
With over 20 years’ experience in delivering apprenticeships and upskilling programmes across the South West, our client partners with top local employers to kick-start careers and ensure business success. They are currently looking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Manager who has extensive experience with the management of multi-disciplined delivery models, business development and Levy.
This is a strategic leadership level position that holds ultimate responsibility for securing growth in Apprenticeship and commercial training provision. As such, you will ensure the company engages the necessary employers, partners and learners to provide high quality, demand-led training and development opportunities for businesses across the South West.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Manage/motivate a team to develop employer relationships
• Manage all marketing for the company
• Plan, implement and coordinate lead generation and campaigns with sales activities
• Manage the sales and marketing budget
• Deliver advice and support to employers about the Apprenticeship Levy and future funding reforms
• Work with senior management team to deliver targets and growth plans
• Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis
• Support your team to prepare and present sales proposals that convert to business opportunities
• Develop and implement strategic sales and marketing plans and measurable KPI structures
• Experience as a Sales and Marketing Manager, ideally within work-based learning/apprenticeships
• Excellent understanding of the Apprenticeship Levy
• Proven experience of developing relationships, influencing and negotiating
• Ability to mentor, coach and support staff
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
• Willing to travel across the South West as required
• Undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Scheme (DBS) check
• Upskilling opportunities to enhance your personal development
• Workplace pension scheme
• Discounted gym membership
• NUS card
• Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
• 30 days annual leave, rising to 33 after 1 year (including Bank Holidays)
Hours for this role are full-time (Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm).
To be considered for this role, please apply today.
4 days ago
only 24 days until close