Sales assistant roles in Brighton. Customer service background is an advantage.
Are you feeling stuck in a dead end customer service role with no development or progression? Maybe looking for something challenging to engage your enthusiasm and develop vital business and customer service skills to professional level?
Our Client is one of the fastest growing face to face sales and customer service agencies in UK.
They are currently looking for enthusiastic and ambitious individuals (customer service experience is ideal but not necessary) to represent their organisation and become a part of their friendly and progressive team of sales and customer service assistants.
- An immediate start
- No experience is necessary
- Full product and industry training
- Ongoing daily coaching and support
- One on one mentoring with some of the top UK business people
- Customer service based (not “pushy”) sales assistant roles in a field sales environment
- Excellent commission only pay and incentives
- Fun social culture
- Fast progression for driven individuals
- National and international business and networking events
The company is a fast paced sales and customer service office based in Brighton. They currently represent some of the most recognised brands in the world hence highest level of customer service is essential.
They are continuing to expand throughout Brighton and the UK which means that this self-employed sales assistant role representing clients within residential, events or business to business environments gives the right candidates the platform for uncapped earnings, personal development, leadership progression and even partnership opportunities for the highest achievers.
Industry experience is not essential as full product training, ongoing coaching and mentoring will be accessible for all team members. However if you have had previous experience in hospitality, sales assistants, retail, customer service or sales that would be beneficial.