19 days ago
This newly created role has been developed to increase sales and customer contact enabling the business to grow from £3m to £15m over the next five years.
Working alongside the Operations Director and CEO you will be responsible for the day to day commercial activities. You will be responsible for all sales and marketing channels ensuring budget is achieved through proactive leadership.
The successful candidate must have business to consumer (B2C) sales experience and use to driving performance within multiple channels such as; retail, website, direct marketing, partner relationships, events, social media etc.
This is a newly created position providing leadership and direction for sales, marketing and customer service teams. You will provide the Board with management information on the performance of your area of the business plan.
• Design and shape the sales strategy, plans and profit targets for sustainable growth
• Review & analyse market potential to maximise business opportunities and new customer generation
• Offer support for existing customers and expand the customer base, ensuring a continuously high level of service and satisfaction
• Provide sales teams with KPIs and customer data to ensure targets are achieved
• Introduce sales processes to maximise customer contact
• Drive social media to grow presence and continue to develop engagement with new and existing customers
• Work with the IT and operations team to drive customer acquisition and improve retention using the tools available
• Evolve CRM segmentation to deliver improved targeting and personalisation, leading to increased sales and customer engagement
• Working with front line staff to improve customer data acquisition
• Using data analytics to understand customer behaviour and drive marketing activity appropriately
• Supporting and guiding the team on direct mail strategy and delivery
• Run client events
Skills and Experience:
• Proven track record growing a business to consumer - B2C company
• Balance of business development and marketing skills
• Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills
• Good understanding of digital channels and customer generation methods
• Advanced system skills and utilising a CRM to drive sales performance and customer satisfaction
• Outstanding communication skills and ability to build long term relationships with customers
• Understanding of P&L, budgets and profitability
For more information or to apply, please contact Tom Earl at Pure Executive.