Are you an experienced Sales professional with a passion for delivering the right solution for clients. The Company
My client is a $3bn US Corporate with their European office located on the M4 corridor looking to recruit for growth in a range of market sectors working with a multiplicity of iconic, global brands and manufacturers.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic Sales professional with great relationship skills and strong commercial understanding to join them at an exciting time of growth.
Main Purpose of the Job
This position is responsible for supporting the commercial activity plans to meet the growth objectives of my client’s business in Europe. Main focus will be around the management of prospects, building and managing a strategic sales pipe, building commercial proposals, procurement and relationship management of key service vendors. The experience we need •
Excellent understanding of project margins and profitability
• Strong relationship management skills
• Good negotiation skills and ability to present a compelling solution/sale
• Three to five years in a sales representative role
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
• Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
• High degree of self-motivation and ambition
• Skills to work both independently and as part of a team
• Capability to flourish in a competitive environment What you’ll get in return.
- £35K Basic salary
- Car Allowance
- Annual Bonus
- Structured Development plan
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!